Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Give me more cables

I'm LOVING cables. I don't know why...I guess it's the way they look. They look like you've done something really fancy, but they are really easy (at least the ones *I've* done so far).

Current WIP. This is Brigit in the Dahlia colorway by Sundara Yarns. This is going really fast and is a fun pattern too.



I've also decided that I think Sundara's yarn is some of the best on the market. I love how it looks, I love how she overdyes and I love how it knits up. I may end up not signing up for any sock clubs next year except for hers (I'll have to wait until April 2009 before she takes any new members.). I can spend my money on her website for the first four months of 2009 though. :)

2 comments:

tiennieknits said...

Love this pattern in this colorway! I also love Sundara yarns!

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Pretty. :)

I also like cables, though I felt guilty when I made a pair of baby socks with cables and the mom oohed and aahed over how complicated they were to make. :} I haven't tried any of the super complicated cables yet, but yeah, some cables are just way easier than they look. ;)