Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Quaint Little Shop

I went out of town this weekend to visit my brother and his family. While Brother had my boys off snow sledding (they had a BALL), my sister-in-law and I went to one of her local yarn shops. Please take a minute to look around that website. I forgot to take my camera with me on our adventure and I really regretted it, BUT what you see on the website is what I saw today! I am in LOVE with this cute little store. The owner and her associate were very helpful and so nice!

Wanna see what I bought? You KNOW I couldn't go without buying something.....



This, my friends, starting on the top left going clockwise, is Fetz Dazzle for a shrug, 2 skeins of Koigu KPPPM for socks and yarn bras. Yep, you read that right...yarn bras....to "support" your yarn and keep it from falling apart as you use it.



More yarn and pictures coming soon.....

No comments: