Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I've been up to

Here is what I've been working on the past few days. (I don't know WHAT is up with my pictures! When I download them from the camera, they look fine (for the most part) until I upload them here. I know I'm not a good photographer though, but you get the drift.)


I have some All Things Heather that went from this




to this (This is up for sale or trade if you're interested)



This yarn is on its way to becoming Hedera. This is Socks That Rock Lightweight in the Raven color Lenore. It has burgandyish tones within the black.



I'm reknitting the foot and toes on the Monkey socks to fit myself since Sweet Pea 2 has decided he doesn't want them.



I wound Yarn Pirate's Killer Bees to get ready to cast on for little boy footie socks.



And knit a few rows on the longest lasting project in the world, the Chevron Scarf. I'm almost half way there. There are no intentions of finishing this for this winter. It is my carry-along, no-brainer project.



There was more stash acquistion from my trades on Ravelry.

Socks That Rock Lagoon




MadelineTosh Damp (this is up for sell or trade)




and ShiBuiKnits

1 comment:

tiennieknits said...

What pretty pretty yarn!