Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Current WIPs

Newest socks in progress. The pattern repeat is REALLY easy which is nice since I can memorize it.

EDITING: SORRY! I forgot about naming the yarn and pattern! It was late when I was re-creating this blog.

Now for the specifics: The yarn for the socks is Trekking XXL in #423. I'm using the Baby Cable Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks. I'll be using a heel flap since I don't know how to do a short row heel, but will be learning in November in a sock class at the LYS.



Yarn for the baby blanket is KnitPicks Shine Worsted in Terra Cotta. I found the pattern online free. I have some work to do because I've lost a couple stitches and have to figure out where they went. :(

3 comments:

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila said...

You're making a lot of progress on these. Very nice!

Pensguys said...

Thanks!